NDNts NFD Status Page
A drop-in enhancement of NFD Status Page.
- Clean tabbed design.
- Intelligent face description.
- Per-face traffic information (packets per second).
- Linking between faces and routes.
- Easy-to-read strategy description.
Online Demo of Testbed Routers
Download and Install
- You still need nfd-status-http-server package.
- Extract the tarball to
/usr/share/ndn/ndirectory (assuming nfd-status-http-server hosts its static files in
- You can access the NDNts NFD Status Page at
NDNts NFD Status Page is powered by modern web technologies, including:
- NDNts: Named Data Networking libraries for the Modern Web
- DOMParser API and Page Visibility API
- Preact: fast 3kb React alternative
- Parcel: web application bundler
- Cloudflare Workers
- Testing powered by SauceLabs